North Carolina

WELCOME IRENE

72330_helloirene.jpg

Hatched today from a "dud" egg my hen is sitting on. I have 4 hens on duds, ready to take over the incubator eggs ...in case we lose power.
lol.png

I have a very cute white splash Polish rooster I am trying to find a home for. He is very pretty, but is now getting some grief from the hens. He is the one on the left. We are just outside of Asheville, and I would be willing to drive within reason to give this guy a good home. He is not crockpot material as he is very lean. This breed is not for eating. But he would make great babies! He is not aggressive toward people; we raised him from a chick. Please pm me if you are interested. His name was Annabeth and is now Andy.

90403_anna_beth_and_rudy.jpg

Hello all,
Quick drop-in with question. I have 8 chickes that are starting to miss feathers around theres tail areas and necks...Some are worse than others and there is nothing growing back in. They were born in Feb...Any ideas?

Hi everyone over on the east coast, ya'll stay safe. and I hope ya don't have to man the life boats.

Beth that is a cutie for being a dud, and i was thinking the same as Matt if boy dudley..
big_smile.png

we have an extra room if anyone needs it..

geenskeeper how is your bird doing? better i hope.

Dont you love it when place holders hatch
lol.png
wonder how many more are duds lol

welcome-byc.gif
to the new flockers

well gonna hope for only rain but not enough to make my house lake fornt property
shrk.gif

have fun to all going to the chicken stock hope you find what you be hunting for

stay save and dry everyone
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom