North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SusanRenee, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Saris

Saris Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2015
    Spokane
    Okay since we're getting closer to the big day. Should we make a list of who might want eggs, or egg cartons, or whatever things to exchange we want too?

I can bring a hatching eggs, the babes would be mixed and 50% of the girls would lay green. A few would also be sexlinked, but I can't identify which eggs are from my SLW so I can't tel until after they hatch.

I'm not in need of anything except maybe egg cartons.

2. Hawk12

Hawk12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2015
    Hayden, ID
    Good idea! I'm not in need of anything right now. Just excited to meet everyone and see pics and projects :)

3. UGLYFOOT

UGLYFOOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2015
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    I am not in need either, Just looking forward to the meeting also. I need to get out there and take pictures of my flock so I can share.
    I have my first Serama!! One has hatched so far.

4. country lovin

country lovin Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2015
    Rockford Washington
    I am looking for legbar and marans hatching eggs or chicks or pullets if anyone knows anyone who has any.

5. CyndiD

CyndiD Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2015
    Northern Idaho
    I'm sorry you lost a roo. The cycle of life, huh. hatch some, lose one. So normal.
    I hope i dont lose any, we have 2 bald eagles circling around now. it was just one. they are shopping for lunch or dinner? i hope they find it somewhere else beside my backyard!!!

6. CyndiD

Feb 28, 2015
    Northern Idaho
    Are you going to be at the meet? Do you have any fertile SiAm eggs to sell?

7. CyndiD

Feb 28, 2015
    Northern Idaho
    I have mixed eggs if anyone wants any. I have 2 WCBP (not sure if all are fertile), 1 Buff, 2 Ameraucanas 2 LH, 1 SLW, 1NH, 1SB, 1 Blk Australorp/SLW mix. common BYC mix.
    I am interested in Saris SiAm, if you have any eggs. just let me know how much, so I can bring cash for you.
    I got some egg cartons from Country lovin, but i can always use more. I am willing to pay for them.
    Thanks

8. Saris

Saris Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2015
    Spokane

I don't have any right now, I have one Juvie pair that I hope will be laying by the fall. I also have hatching eggs pre-ordered that I hope to hatch for Easter.

9. CyndiD

Feb 28, 2015
    Northern Idaho
    I am fine with your honey meeting with us. I am curious about the NW Seed and Pet. We are looking for grass seed, is this a store that sells pasture grass seed?
    Thanks for the thread on the ducks for sale... I am buying some eggs from them.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  10. CyndiD

Feb 28, 2015
    Northern Idaho
    I see you are ordering your eggs. can i ask which breeder you are ordering your SiAm's from?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by