North to Alaska!

Pics
I think it should work I don't see any reason why it wouldn't.
And ah if you have any left over scrap materials let me know I'm going to start building a small coop soon and want to save as much as possible.

I'm in Fairbanks and always ready to talk/see poultry, welcome if you're new to the site!

I'm in North Pole. I've always been chicken crazy, even as a child (ill be 34 next week) just getting back into chickens again, with an 8 chick flock living it up in my garage. Any suggestions on wall insulation for the coop?

I'm in North Pole. I've always been chicken crazy, even as a child (ill be 34 next week) just getting back into chickens again, with an 8 chick flock living it up in my garage. Any suggestions on wall insulation for the coop?
I know people who had used haybales, I have 2 inch foam board for walls, and fiberglass insulation for the roof. We used expandable foam to seal cracks and whatnot. I think the most important thing is to have a good tight door.

Sorry for busting into the thread, I'm in Salcha and new to chickens. I have my first 8 and they are six days old. I'm scared the bears are going to eat them this summer!

Hi! I'm new to chickens (had them for two weeks) but a lifelong Alaskan. I've lived in Wasilla my entire life. Anyone nearby? I'd live input as I'm starting my flock and finishing my coop!

Back
Top Bottom