Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, MA - Jan 16-17, 2010

You should just call in your entry to avoid it being lost in the holiday mail. You'll be able to pay for your entries when you pick up the exhibitor list at the show.

Just taking a shot in the dark here. I'm looking for B/B/S Large Fowl Cochins if anybody is bringing any for sale. I'm looking for some REALLY BIG ones to help me to increase the size of mine. Mine have great color and type, but they have a hard time making weight. Any help in locating some would be greatly appreciated, and make the journey to the show extra worthwhile.

smile.png
Ok, got my entry in woohoo
i will be showing
golden phoeinx
white phoenix
white crested black polish
buff laced polish
white crested blue polish
wheaton oeg
red cochin bantam
red frizzled cochin bantam

I wanted to put more in but not sure if they would be ready yet.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, you are going to bring that red frizzle lol, if it vanishes you will know where to look
smile.png
Sarah entered 15, that's the most she has ever entered for the Congress, let's hope her Cornish and her Silkie are back from their molt by than, they are starting some nice new feathers now so they should be. She entered some of her young ones to see how they will do and get them used to the shows.

Are you guys staying at the Hotel or driving both days??

Quote:
Oh, you are going to bring that red frizzle lol, if it vanishes you will know where to look
smile.png
Sarah entered 15, that's the most she has ever entered for the Congress, let's hope her Cornish and her Silkie are back from their molt by than, they are starting some nice new feathers now so they should be. She entered some of her young ones to see how they will do and get them used to the shows.

LOL, Yep i will find YOU!!! LOL
lol.png

Her Cornish was fantastic looking.
no we are not going to stay , we were going too but change of plans, so we will be doing the trips, oh my god 2 hour ride twice a day for 2 days, hmmmm all that gas money would pay for a room, maybe i will try to get a room this week. lol

Quote:
smile.png

lol.png

no we are not going to stay , we were going too but change of plans, so we will be doing the trips, oh my god 2 hour ride twice a day for 2 days, hmmmm all that gas money would pay for a room, maybe i will try to get a room this week. lol

Thanks, she has pin feathers right now she needs to hurry up lol. Oh, you should at least Sat. night, the girls I'm sure will be in the pool, I know Sarah will be and we can visit
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

Thanks, she has pin feathers right now she needs to hurry up lol. Oh, you should at least Sat. night, the girls I'm sure will be in the pool, I know Sarah will be and we can visit
smile.png

I thinki am going to try to get one.
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png

I thinki am going to try to get one.
smile.png

wee.gif

Hi Everyone,
The group from Brody's Broodello are eagerly getting things in order to head north for this one. Hubby says not to worry about the weather ( I have my doubts) he also said the same thing last week. 21 inches of snow later...... need i say more! The worst part is he got stuck at work for 3 days, I on the other hand had to feed & care for the farm. Horses,goats,sheep,dogs,ducks,geese,rabbits,GP's,pigeons & chickens.... what usually takes 2 hours to feed took all day. At least I had Brody for help. But our little caravan form the Mason Dixon Line will be traveling north for the show, we can't wait! Hope to see everyone there!
April

Back
Top Bottom