Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, MA - Jan 16-17, 2010

I will be there
ya.gif
but just to see everything. It would be nice to get together with all the BYC folks.I will have my DD(4-H er) with me and she is in the market for some silkies and Japs...birds or eggs.

Last edited:
We will be there, but we wont be staying at the hotel
sad.png
I wish we could.
1 reason is we dont have any to check on the rest of the flock or to feed the goats, so we will be traviling that weekend back and forth.

Hey Lilppeps, do you think the will have some of those single cage areas to sell birds?

I may be bringing a couple of frizzle and cochin 6 weeks olds to sell.

We are getting excited!! Need something to look forward too after the week we have had.. Sarah's best ones are not going to be in condition for this show, but that's OK, she doesn't care if she wins or loses she just loves getting out there and meeting people.

Ryu please look us up. Sarah will have her Dark Cornish Bantams (even though her best girl is in full molt, going to bring a couple of the younger ones) and we would love to talk Cornish
smile.png

Quote:
We will be in the Junior Area. There will be lots for the Juniors to do there. Sarah will have her Buff Silkies, Dark Cornish, and I think she entered her Std. Silver Spangled Hamburg and a pair of calls-will have to go check her list. So look us up. Can't miss Sarah she loves to talk lol....

Quote:
I hear that... We wouldn't be able to do it if Sarah didn't have a wonderful Dad that stays home and takes care of everything here while we are away....

Quote:
There should be, just not sure how many yet. Just come by on Friday and buy one to be sure you get one.

Quote:
There should be, just not sure how many yet. Just come by on Friday and buy one to be sure you get one.

I wont be able to get there friday, we will see, i may not bring any to sell yet not sure yet. lol

I'll be there both days - yay!

I'm not selling or showing this time around, and I'll have a lot of time on my hands on Saturday especially... does anyone need any help with anything? I'm going to email the show coordinators to see if they need volunteers, but at this late notice I imagine they're already all set.

I'm so excited I can hardly wait!

Back
Top Bottom