Not a good way to start the year

newchickgal

Songster
10 Years
Nov 17, 2009
Republic of Panama
On New Year's eve my mom, who is a spry 92, tripped and fell in her living room and broke her right hip. She had surgery (a partial hip replacement) and is doing really good. I live in Panama and she lives near Sacramento (where I was born-not hatched, and raised) I booked a flight right away and got up here. I flew from Panama City to Miami to LA to Sacramento. Holy moly, if you have to book a ticket right away ya better take out a loan! eeeegads! But that's just the way it is, when ya gotta do it, ya gotta do it.

When we were flying over Palm Springs the pilot stated that fact and said that it was a beautiful area! He was either being funny or very crazy, that is one ugly place from the air! I like trees, there are none there, or grass, or anything green!

Thank you, she is doing really good. No one ever believes that she is 92, she looks more like in her 70's. She is one strong lady and I sure hope I have those genes!

Speeding healings for her.My mom recently broke her heel at work and has to stay home 6 weeks with a cast.It is tough when we are not able to be their with them.

Back
Top Bottom