Not Alone -My story

lolabear

Chirping
8 Years
Dec 30, 2011
my house
this isn't about chickend but its a story i wrote

Chapter:1
I was walking in my woods one day when I saw someone chopping down my trees. The one thing I hate more than people is people chopping my trees down.
I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Anani but people call me bigfoot. That's right I'm the legendary sasquatch everyone's afraid of. My parents told me to try and be friendly to humans but when I see them chopping down my trees I just lose it."Ahrrrrrrrrr." I screamed and as soon as the human saw me he ran like no ones buissness.
I felt so proud of myself i ran back to my den and yelled,"OH YEA."
Later, men came back with guns, cameras, and other gear. when they were done setting up they yelled,"HELLLLP" in my language. just to toy with them I would run back and forth yelling back just like there were more sasquatches but everyone knows
I'm the only one. After a while I got bored so I got closer fforgeting about the guns, when i came close enough they shot me.

welcome-byc.gif
to the BYC. Why such a sad story about guns and killing lolabear? Are you OK? Do you need to say something? Did something happen to you or is this just a dream story?

it's just a story i got the idea from finding bigfoot its a show and no nothing has happened to me and it gets better also i will post the second chapter tomorrow.
pop.gif
clap.gif

Chapter:2

As soon as i was shot I screamed and ran away. The men tried to follow me but I ran to fast. As I was running I held my shoulder because my shoulder was shot. When I got back to my den I took some cloth I had found around my shoulder.
When I was younger my dad had tried to eat me but my mom stopped him so he started to like me.
Luckily my den was covered leaves and branches so when the men came by they couldn't see it. Sadly they looked anyway and guess what? They found me and shot me with a tranquilizer dart. They picked me up and put me in a cage in their truck. They hadn't started it when something happened. I woke up and started pounding on the cage and finally broke free. I jumped out and ran back to my den. When I got there someone was in it. I screamed,"Who are you?!"he turned around and just looked at me for a minute then said,"I'm Gershom, but people call me Bigfoot."

Back
Top Bottom