not fair!!-just need to vent

Get rid of all your animals, dump the boyfriend, move out. What?, no job? Enlist in the military and grow the &&&& up and develop some life experience and common sense. If you don't face the facts of life now, when it happens you won't be prepared for anything.

I only made it through half your post. But seeing that I thought you were 16 or 17 and then read that you were 23, I'm sorry you just need to grow up. We all choose our paths in life and I don't believe that anyone could not find work in 4 years. Where ever you are working that pays you 4 an hour needs to be fined since that is below minimum wage...its illegal. When you are an adult, its really selfish to expect your parents to pay your way or help you out. It's time to make hard choices and face facts. You can't afford anymore pets. You need to rehome them. What if they get sick, or inured? How will you provide vet care? You need a job and a new place to live, and social services needs to pay your sister a visit if the living conditions are as bad as you say. Children don't ask to live in filth.
sad.png

Being Bipolar is also not an excuse. Seek help, medicate and go on with life. Illnesses and diseases only slow you down if you let them.

I keep seeing responses to quit mooching off of the parents .... Did I miss something that contradicts this?

thats why i started selling guppies jsut to help pay bills and save money but i will get about 500 dollars saved up and my mom or sister will take it and spend it for whatever clothes,ciggerettes,lottery tickets toys ect. as wee speak my mom owes me well oevr a thousand dollars and thats not including the money i put in for bills and food for everyone.​

I hope you get out of this mess your in. Give your sister a furr real friends kitten if she has a animal conpanionship problem. I want a kitten so bad. I have one cat two dogs a bird and three hermit crabs. (and my 8 chickens) I have too many pets to get another cat so I go out and buy myself a Furr real kitten. IT IS SO DARN CUTE. As I type I'm holding it in my hand thinking of what to name it. Try that and if you sister ditches it her little boy has a neat toy. Mine only cost $5.00 and I'm happy with him. He purrs and kicks his legs. he is adorable and he dosnt need care so if your sister accepts it you dont have to worry about feeding it.

i got rid of the fish today and im not really sure how evryone can tell me to just get a job? everyday im not working odd jobs im out walking town or im calling or im filling out applications,down at the MI works office asking about whos hiring whos not in the town i live. ive been banned from entering 4 places becuase i was "pestering" them too much about a job though i dont see how i was pestering them since they were telling me to "call back next week" and my mom doesnt pay rent it isnt her house though her name is on the lease we decided since well shes our mom she still runs the household basically becuase we respect her. me and my sister put in halfs for the rent my mom doesnt pay the bills me and my sister do my mom doesnt have a job or is gettng any money from the state it comes from my sister and me. the rent is cheap becuase the landlord is a freind of my moms who gave us an awsome deal on it (of which im greatful) and he allows pets so long as they are not distroying nething in return for us living in this house we also collect rent from the people on other properties and mail it to him since he lives an hour away and has alot of other places he rents out and is suffering from cancer. but i suppose im not doing nearly enough for anyone:(

As hard as it is, try not to get frustrated in your situation.

Do something for yourself, you are helping a lot of other people and it is stressing you out.

Enroll in college classes, even online. They are for you, you will enjoy the good grades and the opportunities that a higher education will bring you in the future.

What about buying yourself a small personal safe? That way you can start saving, without your mother and sister stealing from you. Something like this safe should do it, but you would have to make sure you hide the keys from them. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...-keywords=personal+safe&sprefix=personal+safe or http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Safe-...PI/ref=sr_1_44?ie=UTF8&qid=1299643852&sr=8-44 and you wouldn't have to worry about keys. It would cheaper to have safe, than to keep having the money stolen from you.

Back
Top Bottom