NOT FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the babies for how much you got them on craigslist for
wink.png

Quote:
She's not the craigslist ad. Pretty sure she's Wayne County, they are in Highland.

Yes, that's right. And she said we could do with them what we wanted. I'm keeping the majority of them and I would like to sell about four babies. I've given away some and I don't see whats the problem with wanting to sell some. Chickens I've given away may have gotten sold to others...I don't tell them what to do with them once I give them to them.

I would guess the woman you got the free chickens from. In your blog (you link as your website) you say:

"So, I got online on craigslist and there was an ad for 30 free hens and roosters not far away, so I called and even though we had just got home and just sat down, we gathered up our cages etc. and went...we got lost a few times and it was further away than mapquest said it was but we got there...I can't tell you how many we have cause I don't know...we have Silkie's, Cochin's and a mix of the two...we have a mama with about 4-6 babies, and maybe two nearly 4-6 month old ones and maybe three (2-4 month old ones) I don't know...I'll count them in the morning."

Matches the CL ad from the woman with 30 free in Highland dated 8-15. Your blog was 8-16 or 8-17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom