Not growing or stretching neck

Gonna tre cottage cheese she only wants to eat what's easiest

Her more recent poo it actually smells a little

Gonna tre cottage cheese she only wants to eat what's easiest

Her more recent poo it actually smells a little
1/2 cloacal poop looks ok, she may have coccia that is the kind that is higher in the digestive tract so no blood will be seen

Last edited:
I have a 5 week old partridge Cochin who is half the size of her hatchmate. She's drinking but won't eat except I got her to eat lemon cucumber. She's holding her neck in tight and won't stretch it out to eat or drink. I've been giving her poly vi sol and trying to get her to eat but she has little energy
Please check her crop! I learned a valuable lesson this past week. If you wake up in the morning and her crop is not empty, she may have an impacted crop. If it stays impacted, it can lead to sour crop and a whole other mess of problems.

Please check her crop! I learned a valuable lesson this past week. If you wake up in the morning and her crop is not empty, she may have an impacted crop. If it stays impacted, it can lead to sour crop and a whole other mess of problems.
It's been empty and when she does take in water or the little bit she does she empties just fine I just wish I could help wake her up more or give her the energy to eat

Back
Top Bottom