Not lurking no more .. from SC

:welcomeHowdy from Texas and welcome to our flock. Sounds like you already took the leap and got yourself some chickens.... Fantastic! I see you say you been lurking, We've all done it, I think that's how a lot of us got started. Well you've come to the right place to talk chickens. So pull up a chair and make yourself at home. If you have any questions or concerns :idunnoplease feel free to ask. We will do our best to get you some answers.:hugs But if we can we will walk you through any situations.:highfive: So thanks again for joining us:caf and please enjoy yourself!:jumpy

Hi. Welcome to BYC! :welcome
I keep seeing people buying chicks from hardware stores. I'm kind of glad they don't do that in uk. Just off to get some screws, wire, wood.....and come back with 10 chicks instead!!:wee:frow

Heh .. it kinda went down that way, but was somewhat planned. I had a brooder set up already, just waiting for the first feed store in the area to start selling chicks. Happened to be a True Value, instead. ;)

Ahh I'm upstate so a trip to the shore is like Disneyland. I usually like to head to the isle of palms and get tourist trapped lol! :)
Thanks! Nope .. live close to Myrtle Beach. Grew up in these parts and it may sound sad, but I probably visit the ocean twice a year. Hubby and son do surf, though.

G’Day from down under jadip4 :frow Welcome!

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom