Not new to BYC, but new to Montana.

Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)
gig.gif
Good one!

We are now on the farm in Montana and doing great. The whole family loves it here. Sorry to be so slow updating all of you, but we just got our internet really up and running here. There are still some bugs in it which we will have to get worked out, but at least it's operational now. It's wonderful to have enough land to be able to do whatever you want to do on it. :eek:} As promised, here are some pics below.
Michael
Pics of the house (below). The size (6 bedrooms) is deceptive in the pics as the lower floor is underground.

A panoramic view of our property (below).

Deer in our backyard (below).

We have apple trees on our property (below).

My granddaughter picking apples (below).

Mountain beauty in Flathead County (below).

Bison just down the road a short distance from us (below).

Last edited:
We are now on the farm in Montana and doing great. The whole family loves it here. Sorry to be so slow updating all of you, but we just got our internet really up and running here. There are still some bugs in it which we will have to get worked out, but at least it's operational now. It's wonderful to have enough land to be able to do whatever you want to do on it. :eek:} As promised, here are some pics below.
Michael
Pics of the house (below). The size (6 bedrooms) is deceptive in the pics as the lower floor is underground.

A panoramic view of our property (below).

Deer in our backyard (below).
We have apple trees on our property (below).

My granddaughter picking apples (below).

Mountain beauty in Flathead County (below).

Bison just down the road a short distance from us (below).
Congrats on your new home Michael!! Your pictures are just gorgeous!! Good to hear you are enjoying yourselves.

Thanks for sharing!! :)

Welcome back!

Some of your pictures look like post cards, they're so beautiful. Your grand-daughters smiling face says it all, you guys are going to be happy there.

How wonderful for all of you!

Back
Top Bottom