Not really babies anymore, PICS of my 7 1/2 week olds!

thndrdancr

Songster
12 Years
Mar 30, 2007
Belleville, Kansas
Ok, all, boy are my little ones growing like crazy!
The barred rock, Lily, from speckledhen is a riot, since she is paired with that silly showgirl, Dash, Lily doesnt realize she can fly, soooo she RUNS everywhere, I mean barrels along with her head down. If they had chicken racing, she would definitely win! Its so funny to watch!

Lily looking the camera over, she is awfully hard to get photos of as she is just too curious

101_0234.jpg

If you swing your foot, Lily will jump on, she loves to ride!

101_0236.jpg

Dash loves my Mom, she doesnt let ME do this!
barnie.gif

101_0239.jpg

Another of Dash and Lily

101_0227.jpg

Arent they adorable? They are attached at the hip now.
gig.gif

Oh I just HAD to add one more, my chicken Fussy wondering why these lil whippersnappers are getting to run around, and she is NOT!

101_0235.jpg

Thanks for looking
Jill

Last edited:
Yea, she is a riot. If you have your legs crossed, she MIGHT jump on your foot, but if you swing it, she just can NOT resist!
lau.gif
Then she hunkers down and roosts!
gig.gif

That is a riot seeing her on that foot. I wish my girls would jump on like that. They make quite a "Thelma and Louise" looking pair. I'm glad your mom is getting such joy from her girl. That's what it's all about, isn't it??

totally cute! I love your mom holding Dash. At first I thought you meant that your MOM doesn't let YOU get up in your lap... then I realized you were talking about the chicken!

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom