Not really new, just hadn't been on in probably 8 years. I left FB so back to regular, old fashioned internet forums. 😂 I do allthethings...

PrairieMomma

In the Brooder
Aug 9, 2021
Not really new, just hadn't been on here in probably 8 years and don't even remember what email I used. I left FB so back to regular, old fashioned internet forums. I do allthethings... Home school, garden, home birth, ferment, make tinctures, pick weeds to make salad, cure anxiety by wandering our pasture and praying (sometimes with a jalapeno Chilton in hand), schlepp my youngest children to ballet and snuggle grandchildren. I've been through the ringer in my early life, as well as through marriage and parenthood, I'm a little rough around the edges but the beautiful Texas sky has been known to make me cry, as does the wind decimating my garden. I hate spiders but have come to appreciate them in the garden. I have actual nightmares of what I'm willing to do to protect my family and it includes biting off the head of a serpent and smashing drones with my bare hands sent by the feds to interfere with my home birth of my twins several years ago, so there's that. I'm bought by the Blood of Jesus, washed in the Water, though I don't trust most modern churches. Born in Michigan, bred in California, fled to Texas almost 2 decades ago. I'm a stubborn Polish girl, dedicated to my God, my husband, my family, close friends, and the land He's given us to steward. Pleased to meet you.

0298906B-2174-40FF-828B-0159D43D83CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom