Not sure how much more I can take!!!

Quote:
Gods are invisible heros with super powers, right?
wink.png

Seriously, I answered a direct question with a frank answer. It doesn't seem to have bothered the fellow who asked.

I wouldn't go onto a religious forum and look for trouble, and likewise this chicken forum is probably not appropriate for proselytizing.

We're getting way off-topic here. You're welcome to PM me if you'd like.

jj - I think you've received lots of good views/advice to your original post. The opinions vary, but I can see the view from each person's stance. I just wanted to encourage you to stick to your beliefs, continue to pray, and seek out events and people that will help to shape your life.

I'll also tell you that I cannot pray for your wisdom. You will have to do that for yourself...the Bible tells us to "just ask" and God will bless us with it. Wisdom comes from God, not age (as you continue to live you will see more & MORE examples of this -- get into healthcare, and you will see TOO MANY examples...
big_smile.png
) Look "wisdom" up in the Good Book when you have time.

As for the other prayer requests, I have sent them up -- expect peace!

The feelings that you expressed feeling at church, I experience almost weekly myself, and I have to agree with one "poster's" suggestion that it is thankfulness/gratitude.

Satan will use all of the little things you mention to tear you down. Try not to complain and "count it all as joy" as God tells us to do.

Many blessings, brotherman! Here comes the best year of your life!!

And to address some other comments, I'm not looking for God to rescue me or just make it happen. I was just asking for advice and prayer, and some encouragement.
wink.png
I know I have to do my part, but sometimes we all get a little down and need a little bit of " I feel for ya brother!!! Hang in there!!!...." ect.
smile.png
The idea of well "thats just life, deal with it!!!!" isn't very helpful or productive, in my opinion, but who am I to say?
Thanks for the kindness!!!

Quote:
You are right!!! and I feel so bad for even looking at the bad stuff when there are so many good things!!!!! The most important thing is that God saved my soul!!!! how much better can you get !!!!!!! I have a job, a house, a truck, my health, my family, a few friends and God that loves me!!!!

Quote:
You are right!!! and I feel so bad for even looking at the bad stuff when there are so many good things!!!!! The most important thing is that God saved my soul!!!! how much better can you get !!!!!!! I have a job, a house, a truck, my health, my family, a few friends and God that loves me!!!!

All to His glory
smile.png

Don't feel bad, now you know why and came full circle. That is why we are here on earth and your better for it.
You see the light.
yippiechickie.gif
God has blessed you now I fell good.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom