Not Sure if You've Got a Pullet or a Cockerel? Click here! thread 3

Pics
I have four Buff Orpingtons. I will try to post a picture of each one....Hen or Cockerel?
They are almost 12 1/2 weeks old. I am having a hard time telling by their hackles or saddle feathers with the uniform color.

Thank you so much! I sure hope you are right! I have one Rooster of unknown breed and he is awesome, but I can't have two. Thank you for your help!

Does anyone have an idea what breed this Rooster is? He was sold to me as a black sexlink, but he is not as he did not have the white spot on his head indicating cockerel.

I have what I can only assume are red sex links from TSC and one of them has different tail feathers than the rest. That said her comb is smaller than her sisters' but the pointy tail has me concerned so I thought I'd ask all of you. I think they're around 4.5 months old.

Look back in the thread. Same thing happened to me, my Red Sexlink looks the same as yours. Read the response to my post. Should be on the same page as I just posted this morning.

I have what I can only assume are red sex links from TSC and one of them has different tail feathers than the rest. That said her comb is smaller than her sisters' but the pointy tail has me concerned so I thought I'd ask all of you. I think they're around 4.5 months old.
Stop worrying about one or two wonky tail feathers. Those feathers are just about to molt out, is all. As the base of the feather is pushed out, the feather starts to sag or look more curved. If you look at her tail area, you can see that most of her tail feathers have already fallen out.

Hello, I put numbers on these so msube somebody can tell me if I have roos or hens. I've never had these breeds before. At times they are "jumpy" at other times not so much. Any help will be appreciated. This is thegarage group. I also have 4 others that i will have on here as well. All numbered1 to 4 in red.

Back
Top Bottom