Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
Wow, they DO look alike - comb/wattles and tail feathers that point upwards! Spaceship is such a sweetheart, I hope he'll be a kind rooster. It is a bummer though - especially since you only have 3 chicks!

Ours is very sweet too! We can't keep a rooster but luckily have friends who said they would take him once we're 100% sure we've got a cockerel.

I'll try again. Thanks

I'll try again. Thanks

Do you have any photos without flash? I still can't really see the feathers :)

Trying to get an idea if this little 6 week old blue copper marans is a cockerEl or a pullet? Any thoughts?
Trying to get an idea if this little 6 week old blue copper marans is a cockerEl or a pullet? Any thoughts?

Looks like a pullet for now, but time will tell.

Thoughts on the Black Australorp? They are 5 weeks and since 2 weeks I have noticed differences in the BA that led me to suspect she's a he. Much slower to feather and tail looks very different, the comb is also quite a bit bigger now, and s/he just stands differently. First chickens though, so maybe this is all within the range of normal for a hen?

[VIDEO]

Wow, just saw the post above and mine looks just like Spaceship. I must have terrible luck, out of only 3 chicks (supposedly all be pullets) it looks like I got a roo.

I think you have got a cockerel :/

Back
Top Bottom