Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

1 and 2 are definitely boys. 3 and 4 are pullets. 5 is questionable, not sure at this point, either way.
Update on David, 10 weeks old today - comb and waddles growing still more orange colour with a little pink nothing like the red on my ee cockerels. Not much tail growth at all.

Doesn't like picture taken had to chase around everywhere. Doesn't spar with the two cockerels but was the biggest bully to the two pullets we introduced.

Seven weeks and two days old. Still pullet-zers? (Sorry, I'm corny)

Stella and Trudy

Trudy

Trudy

Sioux

Sioux

Let me know if you need a picture of some other body parts or specific chickens. I realize Trudy's pics aren't the best. She screams if I try to hold her.

Last edited:
Seven weeks and two days old. Still pullet-zers? (Sorry, I'm corny)

Stella and Trudy

Trudy

Trudy

Sioux

Sioux

Let me know if you need a picture of some other body parts or specific chickens. I realize Trudy's pics aren't the best. She screams if I try to hold her.
They are all gorgeous! I'm curious about what breed/s your Stella is? I just brought home a youngster, Ollie ("Olivia" I think) who looks very similar! I don't know her breed/s.

They are all gorgeous! I'm curious about what breed/s your Stella is? I just brought home a youngster, Ollie ("Olivia" I think) who looks very similar! I don't know her breed/s.

Stella is a chipmunk Easter Egger. She's had those chipmunk markings since we got her at two days old. I have no idea if she is a mixed breed or not. I figured since I wasn't going to show them, it didn't matter. I just thought she was cute! Sioux is an Iowa Blue, which I gather not many people have or even have heard of. I love the pencil markings she is getting on her back and neck! She's so pretty. Trudy (Gertrude) is an Australorp. She's the only one that I am not sure is a pullet. Junebugga keeps telling me it's too early to tell, so I've been posting every week! She's probably so tired of me.

Stella is a chipmunk Easter Egger. She's had those chipmunk markings since we got her at two days old. I have no idea if she is a mixed breed or not. I figured since I wasn't going to show them, it didn't matter.  I just thought she was cute!  Sioux is an Iowa Blue, which I gather not many people have or even have heard of. I love the pencil markings she is getting on her back and neck! She's so pretty.  Trudy (Gertrude) is an Australorp. She's the only one that I am not sure is a pullet. Junebugga keeps telling me it's too early to tell, so I've been posting every week!  She's probably so tired of me.  
Stella is beautiful I have 6 EE chicks they're addictive lol and they are a "mix" breed and can't be show chickens

Seven weeks and two days old. Still pullet-zers? (Sorry, I'm corny) Stella and Trudy Trudy Trudy Sioux Sioux Let me know if you need a picture of some other body parts or specific chickens. I realize Trudy's pics aren't the best. She screams if I try to hold her.
They all look more like pullets to me this time. Combs don't look so red except the bottom one. I'm not familiar so with the breed so I looked up a few pics and now I think it's a cockerel. Not positive though. Here are some other pics I found on here..
These are all older pullets. Their combs are just as red but look a bit smaller then your younger pullet. Iay he wrong though. That's just what I found..

[/IMG]

Hens or roosters? Thinking ladies but wanted to get more opinions. The lady that gave them to us said they are 2-3 months. Any guesses on age would be welcome too. Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom