Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

6 months new to chicken-keeping and hopelessly addicted. I read so many of your forums and posts morning/noon/late night, while I was getting started. I can't thank you enough!

This was the 'surprise' chick with 15 buff laced polish girls. MMcM say they don't put Barred Rock with exotics so..... my completely uneducated guess would be Dominique or Cuckoo Maran. I'd love either, but I'm afraid it's a boy.

Help please! First pics about 7 days old. Next 5 weeks. Thanks!

Please help me identify the breed of this (cockerel)?? For a long time I thought it was a pullet because of the fast growing tail feathers. Lately the comb has really grown, and when startled, he stands straight up tall. Is it fair to assume cockerel?? The true mystery is what breed is it?? Thank you for any help.

Hi I'm new to this site and chickens! Just got these 3 12 week olds , but have no idea if male or female so any help would be great . I have neighbours so worried in case ones a cock, any help and advise appreciated .

Hi we are new to this site and chickens, just bought these beauty's home , any idea on the sex , we really didn't want cockerel due to neighbours. Any help advise much appreciated

Please help me identify the breed of this (cockerel)?? For a long time I thought it was a pullet because of the fast growing tail feathers. Lately the comb has really grown, and when startled, he stands straight up tall. Is it fair to assume cockerel?? The true mystery is what breed is it?? Thank you for any help.

How old and to me I'm thinking maybe welsummer..

Back
Top Bottom