Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Hello! I'm new to chicken keeping.....I have 3 hybrids who are sex linked apparently....1 cockerals and 2 pullets....I then bought 2 blue laced wyandottes to keep the cockeral company as he was alone at 1st.....am I right in thinking I have a cockeral and a pullet? Also, is it possible to get a standard and a bantam from the same batch of eggs? As one is only half the size of the other. Thank you!

I got a silver laced wyandotte around 9 weeks old. Not sure about if its a pullet.
H5jiaj

Hello again! Thank you for the help on my last question now I've got one more chick I'm curious about. What about this deleware? Roo, pullet, or still too young to tell? Thanks again!

Hello! I'm new to chicken keeping.....I have 3 hybrids who are sex linked apparently....1 cockerals and 2 pullets....I then bought 2 blue laced wyandottes to keep the cockeral company as he was alone at 1st.....am I right in thinking I have a cockeral and a pullet? Also, is it possible to get a standard and a bantam from the same batch of eggs? As one is only half the size of the other. Thank you!
I'm confused on what mean by if your right about the cockerel or not, but bantams can only come from bantams. A hen (full size) cannot lay two eggs and one be a bantam and the other full size.

Thanks, I didn't see your response to me before. Out of curiosity, what details are you looking at on my OEGB bantam? The comb being small in spite of the color coming in? Or is there something else? I really don't know much about the breed at all.
I just look at comb size and coloring and feathering.

Hello again,
My Ameraucana started crowing right after you told me it was a cockerel. :(
Any chance you can help me with my 10 week old silkies?

I appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom