Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

8 weeks old

Here's a better picture. Roo?

Hey folks! I have 4 beautiful wyandotte chicks that are 11 weeks old. I swear they all look like pullets to me, but I doubt I got that lucky. I just wondered if anyone else might be able to tell!
This is all 4, well call them 1, 2, 3, and 4 from left to right.
Below is another photo of chick 1.

Below is chick 2 & 4.

and last but not least, another photo of chick 3 below

Their combs and wattles are very light colored, not red at all. The combs and wattles are small also, not very prominent and developed like a cockerel. This is my first experience with this breed, so I'm stumped! Thanks in advance for any help!

Hey folks! I have 4 beautiful wyandotte chicks that are 11 weeks old. I swear they all look like pullets to me, but I doubt I got that lucky. I just wondered if anyone else might be able to tell! This is all 4, well call them 1, 2, 3, and 4 from left to right. Below is another photo of chick 1. Below is chick 2 & 4. and last but not least, another photo of chick 3 below Their combs and wattles are very light colored, not red at all. The combs and wattles are small also, not very prominent and developed like a cockerel. This is my first experience with this breed, so I'm stumped! Thanks in advance for any help!
All 4 look like pullets to me. Was this a straight run batch?

All 4 look like pullets to me. Was this a straight run batch?
No! That's why it's so hard for me to believe they're all pullets. I think they're pullets too, but have had a couple people say a couple are cockerels.... I hatched them in my incubator! The last 3 chicks I got were 3 for 3 pullets too, so if these are pullets, i must be lucky! I think I'll go play the lottery!

No! That's why it's so hard for me to believe they're all pullets. I think they're pullets too, but have had a couple people say a couple are cockerels....  I hatched them in my incubator! The last 3 chicks I got were 3 for 3 pullets too, so if these are pullets, i must be lucky! I think I'll go play the lottery! 

Wow, these are eggs hatched in your incubator!? Amazing that they would be all pullets! What did you keep your temperature at during incubation? Yeah, you sure must be! When I hatch usually over half are roosters!

Back
Top Bottom