Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Here is one of my 7 week chicks, it's either a OE or Icelandic, it has a small skinny straight comb, it flushes pretty easily , but not the whole comb, mostly closer to the beak. I was thinking pullet, but just checking for other opinions, thanks!

Here is one of my 7 week chicks, it's either a OE or Icelandic, it has a small skinny straight comb, it flushes pretty easily , but not the whole comb, mostly closer to the beak. I was thinking pullet, but just checking for other opinions, thanks!

Looks like a pullet for now. The comb is very pale & a male would likely have some pink by now. Also, that's a very common pullet feather color. If she had brick red patches develop, then maybe a roo, but I see none of that in your pics.

Can you tell what this is or is it to early. My son is dying to know. This is his favorite and we can't keep a rooster.

Any thoughts on whether this is a pullet or cockerel?? This one is definitely the bossier one of the bunch and is constantly jumping on/chasing the other 5.

Back
Top Bottom