She will start laying soon, maybe about 6 months old. Very long straight tall

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpeg
    IMG_1058.jpeg
    404.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1059.jpeg
    IMG_1059.jpeg
    673.5 KB · Views: 25
She looks like a mixed breed of some sort. Unsure of what she could be but she is beautiful!
I bought her from a breeder who said she was an American bresse but she has no comb, no blue legs, and her tail is straight out. I saw this youtube video but not sure if the person who posted it will reply.

Attachments

• IMG_2441.jpeg
    IMG_2441.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 14
I bought her from a breeder who said she was an American bresse but she has no comb, no blue legs, and her tail is straight out. I saw this youtube video but not sure if the person who posted it will reply.
A friend of mine had white polish chickens that looked just like that! They are little sweeties.
I was noticing that would have to be part of it, but she is really long with really long straight back tail feathers, they don’t arch up or anything. So much for paying for a purebred. Was told she was American bresse at the time

Attachments

• IMG_2441.jpeg
    IMG_2441.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top Bottom