Not sure where to put this: Looking for duck eggs...to eat.

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Hi. I am really wanting some duck eggs to eat. Don't care if they are fertile or not, just want them to be FRESH, of course.
smile.png
I messaged someone on here who said they had an overabundance and never heard back, so I am not sure if this question seems offensive? I really hope not, I am serious and don't know of any local source. Was thinking just whatever could fit in a flat rate box to keep the shipping reasonable and, of course, I wouldn't want to pay as much as I would for hatching eggs.....just want to see if this is something my family would be interested in eating if we decided to raise some of our own. If you would be interested in selling me some, please quote me a price.

Thanks a bunch!!!

No , i dont find it offensive in anyway at all .

If i had enough duck eggs i would sell them for eating , its not no big deal. I like to use duck eggs for baking breads and cakes and etc.

Hope you find somebody that will sell you and your family some to try .

Fay

i get 1-2 duck eggs a day...we dont really eat them here...not because they are bad or anything..its just we have planty of chicken eggs to eat...
lol.png
we do sometimes add them to our scrambled eggs and they really make them nice and creamy..
droolin.gif
i can probably send you like 6 or so sometime this week...its not very many for your family though...
sad.png
sorry...let me know if noone else with more eggs dosent chime in here...i'll be glad to send you what we have ;o)

Its not offensive at all !! Lots of people eat duck eggs and use them for baking . I hear they are better for baking then chicken eggs

Hope you can find some . My darn scovy hen wont lay anything
he.gif

or else i could help you out
hmm.png

we eat ours! they are very tasty. they are great for everything except scrambled eggs, the texture is grainy. awesome for baking!

not offensive in anyway.

Quote:
mine are good in scrambled!...but, i only mix in a few with my chickens eggs...it makes the eggs very creamy... so...
tongue.gif

Thanks guys. You are great as always. I had two people PM me and will probably buy from both and go on a baking frenzy.
smile.png
The kids won't complain, for sure! Plus I plan to share a few with my mom's family to try. Please, tell why it is offensive? i truly would like to know. I am pretty sure most on here eat eggs.

Back
Top Bottom