Not that I would ever do this, but...

sigh....i thought it would be something like that, so im thinking since im gonna put 25 percent of my eggs with 75 percent store bought, a 50/50 split would be a better deal, what do you think? then i can send you your percent promptly on the first of each month.........you can trust me;)

No, here's what you do... set the eggs out for a day and sell them as free range eggs. (But you have to let the eggs have free range first).

People do pay $$ for goofy things. The one that kills me is the eggs from hens fed a vegetarian diet. Surely that's more cruel than just being penned in a cage.

Quote:
Great idea that shows a GOOD business sense.
9574_joe_newman.gif

One is a store bought run of the mill egg, the other was laid by a hen that has grass to run on and all the bugs she can fiind. Can you spot the difference?? I can
7736_camera_585.jpg

Last edited:
The beautiful SUNNY orange one on the right is your hen's egg. It is amazing how much sunnier my hens' eggs are. And their shells are 10 times tougher than store bought egg shells.

Reminds me of something....

I sell eggs from my free range, uber happy chickens to my co-workers. I often run out of eggs, even at $4 - $5 a dozen. I have a friend down the road that has a bunch of hens. Feeds them almost the same stuff and is overrun with eggs. I can't say I wasn't a teensy tiny bit tempted to sell his eggs in place of mine, but I never did. (we did eat his eggs and sell our own though)
smile.png

And yes, people would be able to tell the difference pretty readily I'd think.

Back
Top Bottom