Not this time Mr.Fox..duckey love

Just a report....This brave Peking soul passed away on Aprils fools. I am thinking he may have got hit by a car, because nothing ate him or carried him off. He was prolly protecting his girls again and the car was way too big, much bigger than that damn fox. My security camera was not pointed toward the accident. Whenever i pulled in the second driveway his 3 girls were pulling out his feathers just trying to get him UP!!! Much deserved RIP

Just a report....This brave Peking soul passed away on Aprils fools. I am thinking he may have got hit by a car, because nothing ate him or carried him off. He was prolly protecting his girls again and the car was way too big, much bigger than that damn fox. My security camera was not pointed toward the accident. Whenever i pulled in the second driveway his 3 girls were pulling out his feathers just trying to get him UP!!! Much deserved RIP
So focused on the fox he didn't even see the car until it was too late. Poor fella! Now your girls have no protection?

So focused on the fox he didn't even see the car until it was too late. Poor fella! Now your girls have no protection?
I posted a video last year of him chasing away a fox to protect his ladies. no fox was involved in the hit and run yesterday....was making a point of saying he was thinking of protecting them and the car was much bigger.. yes we have perverted ducks in the yard to try and takwe his place

I posted a video last year of him chasing away a fox to protect his ladies. no fox was involved in the hit and run yesterday....was making a point of saying he was thinking of protecting them and the car was much bigger.. yes we have perverted ducks in the yard to try and takwe his place
Not a wise decision on his part unfortunately.He held his own against the fox!

Back
Top Bottom