Not this time Mr.Fox..duckey love

WhiteCollarWeezy

Positive Chick
Premium Feather Member
Sep 13, 2022
Central Arkansas
So I have been having a fox problem for sometime now. Went from 10 to 4. 3females left and 1 super BAD white male peking. Anyway so the last time I caught it on my security camera it was 4am. I have an alarm set to pick up noise, so when the Guineas start chirping it records. Was just about 2 fall asleep and @ a Lil after midnight i get a notification. Go to my security camera app and my male white pecking is "bum.rushing" this fox protecting his girls. Wow...have tried to post a video. Keeps telling me not allowed. Can anyone let me know how to post this video? Whenever I watched it I couldn't believe it either....love conquers all..xoxo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713_023130_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713_023130_Video Player.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20230713_023300_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713_023300_Video Player.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 32
So I have been having a fox problem for sometime now. Went from 10 to 4. 3females left and 1 super BAD white male peking. Anyway so the last time I caught it on my security camera it was 4am. I have an alarm set to pick up noise, so when the Guineas start chirping it records. Was just about 2 fall asleep and @ a Lil after midnight i get a notification. Go to my security camera app and my male white pecking is "bum.rushing" this fox protecting his girls. Wow...have tried to post a video. Keeps telling me not allowed. Can anyone let me know how to post this video? Whenever I watched it I couldn't believe it either....love conquers all..xoxo.
Those screenshots are terrible. Would love 2 post video. Help? And with the help of the outside dogs ducks alive and 🦊 gone for now

It worked. That's a tuff duck. May want to invest in a live trap. Im sure he will be back and try again.
I agree...and he has...time after time..I have a 410 ...just 2 scare cause im a terrible shot..only because I'm afraid I'll hit 1 of my outside dogs. And them outside girls do what they are "paid" for..plus in AR we unable to kill fox,coyote,bobcat if they are threatening ur "property"..there is a season unfortunately..and I'm a firm believer in Game and Fish. I know this sounds terrible but I don't think I could catch it in a trap and let the game warden take it away...I want it 2 pay. That sounded awful. Just love my flock...I know we all do

I live right beside a woods, so I'm constantly dealing with some kind of predator. Have a fox a that's been around for a couple years but I've never had any issue with it yet. I suppose it doesn't want to deal with the dogs. Raccoons and birds of prey are my biggest nemeses.

Back
Top Bottom