Nova Scotians cluck here!

Hello~.

We are thinking to move to Nova Scotia (Halifax area. Not in the city but somewhere 30-40 min to Halifax).
Is there chicken friendly / not friendly area???
Is there anything I should know of???
Thanks.

new to the site. i'm in the valley! halfway between new ross and kentville. nice to see some blue nossers on here!
So are you in the blue mountain area? That is really the only place I know of out that way.

I am about 5 minitues from the Michelin tire plant if you know where that is! In my (not so) humble opinion the valley is the best place to live! Farming, Fishing, Forestry! The three F's!

I can actually see the blue mountain cemetery from my yard! I work in new minas , and know very well where the Michelin plant is. might go out to the drive in this Saturday night actually.

i'm actually originally from the south shore(between mahone bay, and chester) , but agree that the valley is an awesome place to live!.....plus ;I met my wife here;so I automatically LOVE it!

I can actually see the blue mountain cemetery from my yard! I work in new minas , and know very well where the Michelin plant is. might go out to the drive in this Saturday night actually.

i'm actually originally from the south shore(between mahone bay, and chester) , but agree that the valley is an awesome place to live!.....plus ;I met my wife here;so I automatically LOVE it!

I must have drove past your place tons then! The drive in is a great place don't get to go there much. But love going.

My grandparents live in East Lahave.

I must have drove past your place tons then! The drive in is a great place don't get to go there much. But love going.

My grandparents live in East Lahave.

we don't get to go much neither.we both work weekends!but I just started my vacation this morning; so Saturday night has possibilities!
ya.gif

I suspect you have been past my place MANY times then.if you'd like the house # p.m. me. I took a peek at your web site......we might want to talk!
D.gif
. i'm looking for some more birds soon........more darn chicken math!!!!

Back
Top Bottom