November/December 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

Has anyone recieved their ornaments from Anna? She had told me she mailed them out but I was over today and saw an ornament on the table. She's been really worried about her sister lately(recently diagnosed with breast cancer) and I am hoping she hadn't forgot to send them. She's over in NY currently, with her children for Christmas and to see her sis but she left her cell in the car when she got dropped off at the air port and hasn't gotten it yet(mailed it to her) so I haven't been able to check with her.

Hoping she did get them mailed out but in case her people haven't recieved theirs don't worry, I will get them out asap.

(I know i previously posted that she mailed them but I am not sure if she was plannign to and forgot, with everything else she's been dealing with she may have)

Has anyone gotten their ornaments from me? (Marty1876) I havn't heard anything, and I'm worrying about them getting to you before Christmas. The PO is quite late on some other stuff of mine too, so this is just one more thing to worry over. (sigh)

Hope they get there tomarrow.

I haven't gotten mine from you yet either Marty. I will post as soon as it gets here though. Will there even be mail tomorrow since it's Christmas Eve? My tree will probably be up til new years so it's okay if it's a little bit late.

I haven't gotten mine from you yet either Marty. I will post as soon as it gets here though.  Will there even be mail tomorrow since it's Christmas Eve?  My tree will probably be up til new years so it's okay if it's a little bit late.

Marty, I've not received it yet, I will make sure to let you know when it get here.  Don't worry over it, it'll get here soon enough.  

Ditto and ditto.

Paulsmuffen ornament arrived today! Such a cute idea with the big and little thread spools ! Love them, thank you!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom