November/December 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

Sooo, it's a week later.

Did you all receive your ornaments by now?
No - missing one. (I've received from bleenie and kraftyladies and added pictures earlier on the thread)

Two people said they got theirs from me. Another is not on BYC, so that one is a little tougher to know if it made it there.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I don't know what on earth happened. They were little crochet angels, that I stiffend and iron to fullness, and packed with bubblewrap and cotten to keep its shape. My DD's helped me drop it off. But, I'm almost done with replacements, and this time can you say TRACKING NUMBER.

I don't know if it helps y'all any or not. But I just got a christmas card yesterday from one of the inlaws.. it was postmarked December 21.
Last Wednesday I got one from another relative .. it was postmarked December 18.

So I don't know which post office / hub is running late.. but it sure seems that at least one is.

OK, I am almost done crocheting the last angels (again). I will go be sure I still have my three addresses. This time, I'l going to post tracking numbers!

I've very disappointed noone got any at all. I can't figure it. My kid went with me to ship the first 3, so we know we shipped them. Not happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom