November/December 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

hugs.gif
Oh, I'm sorry about Lucky, I loved my Peking duck, she was so funny, but kids with a BB gun took target practice while Plucky was in her pool. That was years ago and I still miss that duck and have the funniest stories to tell about her.

Plucky used to throw tantrums, yep, she would smack her feet on the ground and squawk until she got petted, yes that was just to get a pet and a hello, one morning my husband who leaves very early for work, just stepped over her he didn't have time to pet her, and she made such a racket I thought something was really wrong so I got up and found her throwing one of her tantrums, I loved her and she was fine, told my husband if he ever just stepped over her again he was in big trouble, told him yep Plucky told on you. and she was a better watch dog than the dogs and laid the best eggs ever, and built the most beautiful nests, we had a fenced in yard the dogs, cats, ducks and rabbits all got along just didn't plan on the neighbor kids. She had a place to go to get out of the weather as did the rabbit but otherwise they just roamed the yard.

Thanks, and guess what my blocks should be delivered to you today, just checked and they are out for delivery!!! yeah, now 2 more sets to mail when it is time.

It sounds like a few post offices are the reason for the delays maybe??? Anyhoo I will check back again in another week or so. Also I've decided to change the months for future swaps to June/July, August/September and October/November. This way we won't be competing with all the December/ Christmas postal deliveries. Hopefully everyone should get theirs before they even put the tree up!

Hi everyone I'm checking in again,

It seems to me that anyone who was waiting for their ornament(s) should have received them by now if they were actually mailed out irregardless of problems with the post office or other delivery companies.

Please post to this thread or send me a PM letting me know IF you have not received yours yet.

I'm just trying to keep the whole swap honest and on the up and up
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom