November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

Yes! It is on one of these page
I found it! You have chick fever just as much as I do lol. You're 'Baby!" at the end made me giggle a little.
bun.gif

I found it! You have chick fever just as much as I do lol. You're 'Baby!" at the end made me giggle a little.
bun.gif

BAH! I make myself LAUGH at my weird noises. I got so excited! She was my first bby and all she wanted to do after she was dry was to sit in my hand under the light.
Probably my favorite and most likely will be the one to turn into a roo xD

Reliving the moment is getting me so giggly omg.

BAH! I make myself LAUGH at my weird noises. I got so excited! She was my first bby and all she wanted to do after she was dry was to sit in my hand under the light.
Probably my favorite and most likely will be the one to turn into a roo xD

Reliving the moment is getting me so giggly omg.
these are my first hatchlings too...the first will probably be my favorite. I CAN'T WAIT! I am hatching silkies next month...Love my silkies.

these are my first hatchlings too...the first will probably be my favorite. I CAN'T WAIT! I am hatching silkies next month...Love my silkies.

You will squeal and have to bite down your tongue omg. My boyfriend and roommate probably think I am a whack job now!
I cannot wait for you to feel the joys of hatching your own life!

GO SILKIES.

So weird. When I first started looking at chickens, I didn't even care for silkies and thought they were okay, mediocre- just not for me!

But wow, I was sadly mistaken! THEY ARE JUST SOOO OCUTE AND FLUFFY AND PERF!

ah now you're going to be up all night....my bf thinks im insane cause he caught me talking baby talk to the eggs trying to get them to chirp...

AHhhhhh exactly the thought of my bf...
If he wakes uup, it's going to be awkward because I am hiding with the laptop on the floor on the side of the bed next to the incubator. Everyone is asleep, so I know I should sleep and wait 'til tomorrow.

The lil' ones in the brooder are doing great. Sleeping. :) I lied about one being black.. and if I said the other was black- that was a lie too. THEY ALL LOOKED BLACK COMING OUT NO ONE WARNED ME AH.
I think one of them is blue? or a blue-gray fuz? and the other is like very, very dark brownish-black/ like maybe partridge? Pshhhh it is so pretty.

One had died in shell last night and 10 hours later after she unzipped, I bit my lip and took the egg out to see if I can help. And she was dead.
And she was my showgirl. Ugh. Two more have pipped, one on the way and another waiting to pip. Sigh. First lost is hard. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom