November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

[COLOR=008080]What a great read this morning....................[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080]Beautiful babies and great pictures..........................[/COLOR]:celebrate

[COLOR=008080]Deanna, I love your kind of crazy....lets me know I am not alone..........................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008080]Hiedi, I cannot stand the wait either to know what you received...........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008080]A little off topic but would shout this from the roof.( if I could get up there)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080]I am cancer free for the first time in  4 years.........got my results yesterday............[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008080]For sure taking pic's this morning......I don't care if nothing else gets done.......[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080]It is my experience that my dirty dishes have always waited for me>.........[/COLOR]:gig

Yay I'm so happy for u u should shout it were ever u feel like it!

Max, my assistant bookkeeper, at work yesterday.

My chicken factory at 6:20 this morning. Since I wasn't home to let them iin the laundry room, they all crossed their legs and held it until this morning. All 3 had laid their eggs before 7am. They are so cute in there. Sara is so serious when she is laying her egg.

Sage laid another double yolk, Cinnamon laid a huge egg and Sara is consistent. Hers always looks the same. Love my chickens

Yes, I have chickens and a turkey in my house. Yes, I am crazy. But crazy is so much more fun.
agreed

What a great read this morning....................
Beautiful babies and great pictures..........................
celebrate.gif

Deanna, I love your kind of crazy....lets me know I am not alone..........................

Hiedi, I cannot stand the wait either to know what you received...........

A little off topic but would shout this from the roof.( if I could get up there)
I am cancer free for the first time in 4 years.........got my results yesterday............

For sure taking pic's this morning......I don't care if nothing else gets done.......
It is my experience that my dirty dishes have always waited for me>.........
gig.gif
they do wait don't they...darn dish elves don't show up here either
smile.png

celebrate.gif

Deanna, I love your kind of crazy....lets me know I am not alone..........................

A little off topic but would shout this from the roof.( if I could get up there)
I am cancer free for the first time in 4 years.........got my results yesterday............

For sure taking pic's this morning......I don't care if nothing else gets done.......
gig.gif

woo that's awesome news I'm so happy for you!!
hugs.gif

Woke up this morning, bator was 90 degrees and 65% humidity. when I went to bed it was 40% and 100. I took some water out right away, but I don't understand why the temp went down 10 degrees. how bad is 90 degrees for the eggs..? :(

Woke up this morning, bator was 90 degrees and 65% humidity. when I went to bed it was 40% and 100. I took some water out right away, but I don't understand why the temp went down 10 degrees. how bad is 90 degrees for the eggs..? :(
now it is 88 degrees.. 58%.

I don't want to increase the temperature because i'm afraid it will go over 100 degrees. I have had it on this exact setting, no knob changes, the whole time. this doesn't make sense to me

edit
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
the heating element on my incubator is apparently broken?! it still sounds "on" because the fan is moving air, but there is NO heat coming out of it!

I put my brinsea brooder on top of the bator to get it warm

going to the feed store to get another incubator i guess?! FFS!!!

Last edited:
celebrate.gif

gig.gif
Hooray! Wonderful news!

Back
Top Bottom