NOVEMBER EGG SWAP~SIGN UPS CLOSED ~ Emails Sent Out

Dang Laurie! The mottleds that I have hatched from you are to adorable for words! We will miss you this month!
or at least I will miss the chance to get more of your eggs! and whoever else might have gotten them should miss it to
wink.png

but since He is being so sweet I cant blame you!
I'm lucky My Husband encourages me to hatch, selling the extras is helping in the cost of feeding the horses YAY!!
Though I think when He realizes how many more Coops and pens He will have to build for all the ones He wants me to keep (plus the ones I pick out) we might have a problem hehehe....
and He says He lets me do this for my hobby ..shhhhhh.... I think its just as much His.....

Oh BTW Betsy! I recieved my Eggs from Evermore Ranch Yesterday (not sure of the BYC Name) all arrived Safe and sound!

Last edited:
Quote:
hatched three splash, 3 blacks or blus, and 1 that is black with white head. But all three of the spalshes only have 4 toes on each foot
sad.png
They'll make great pets though.

How did my Partridge Rocks do? They should be close to hatching and I'm in again maybe my turkeys will lay better this next week though I don't know if any one would want some Midget Whites.....

Back
Top Bottom