November hatch-a-long

Pics
Our pekin bantam has been on a Muscovy Egg for the 35 days, and yesterday it finally hatched for her! We are so excited to add another baby to our small farm, especially another Duck~

I'm hoping this is the place to add this

20201105_091158.jpg
20201105_091211.jpg

I’m setting tomorrow for thanksgiving babies! I have a very determined broody and I talked my family into letting her sit.
What are you hatching?
Hi!! I have a couple of quail eggs in the bator, put in today. Nothing to be seen.. not even sure if they are fertile, but still gonna follow this thread!!
Those are hard to candle! I could never see in them, good luck!
Our pekin bantam has been on a Muscovy Egg for the 35 days, and yesterday it finally hatched for her! We are so excited to add another baby to our small farm, especially another Duck~

I'm hoping this is the place to add this

View attachment 2399265View attachment 2399266
Awe, so sweet :love Pics are always welcome!

What are you hatching?
The rooster should be a Japanese bantam (I have some cockerels that are just coming of age but I don’t think they’ve mated the hens yet) and the eggs are from an australorp, a barred rock, and an Easter egger. We’ve done japaneseXaustralorp before but I’m excited to see how the other mixes come out.

The rooster should be a Japanese bantam (I have some cockerels that are just coming of age but I don’t think they’ve mated the hens yet) and the eggs are from an australorp, a barred rock, and an Easter egger. We’ve done japaneseXaustralorp before but I’m excited to see how the other mixes come out.
That’s an interesting mix. I’m looking forward to pics!

Back
Top Bottom