Now someone stole my picture and is using it on EBAY

Quote:
Way old programming..... I remember it, so what does that say about me????
th.gif

hehehe ,,, i remember the first time i used a puter,,, took me an hour to get my name to roll across the screen,,,and that was in 7th grade,, and was top of the line programming,,,hahaha ,,,, man im glad i got done with school that year,,it was VERY boring, and i make too many typing mistakes
sad.png

lol

Jean, did you fax the Vero report? If so, follow up and ask for a status. It took them a while to react to mine as well. I was fortunate that my pics were being hosted somewhere else and that site responded faster than Ebay to take them down (within 24 hours). Ebay removed the actual auction listings after they ended and sent an email to the buyer. It is frustrating at how long these take to get resolved.

edited for typos..sorry

Jody

Last edited:
Jody,

I reported him and the auction on Sunday Morning and have gotten no response as of yet. I don't even know what a "Vero" report is.

I am going to contact customer service right now as it has been 72 hours.

That's the one. The purpose of the initial fax is to get your picture automatically protected by Ebay (I think). It says that future reports can be done electronically and would more likely produce faster responses to these types of problems. I hope this helps.

Jody

Okay, again it's not 100% fool proof but should stop most people from easily stealing photos. But I made some changes. the1much, try it now. I know there will always be a way, my point is to take away the simple ones. I will have to work on the tool bar coming up still. But I removed the abilities of lessor browsers. LOL

And yes, you could imbed harmfull software hidden in a photo that could potentialy damage a theif's computer, however most anti-virus programs scan for that now. LOL

Back
Top Bottom