Now this photos is just weird.

Extra limbs and such are always developmental defects in patterning genes. That said, most don't ever make it to term as the organism that has "extra" parts often say, wait a second, and abort themselves.

Quote:
I haven't read the articles, but I think maybe partial legs. I saw a video somewhere and they were firm.

El Wyandette,

Was that 2 cats? like siamese cats? No pun intended. or extra limbs. and was it alive?.

Imp- There's a store on the Seattle Waterfront called "Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe" Full of real and fake stuff like this.

Quote:
I haven't read the articles, but I think maybe partial legs. I saw a video somewhere and they were firm.

El Wyandette,

Was that 2 cats? like siamese cats? No pun intended. or extra limbs. and was it alive?.

Imp- There's a store on the Seattle Waterfront called "Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe" Full of real and fake stuff like this.

well it had only one head,when it was born it moved around but then died. 1 min

Quote:

El Wyandette,

well it had only one head,when it was born it moved around but then died. 1 min

Fascinating, but kind of sad. I have a special place in my heart for cats.

Imp

That poor bird. Not only does it look like it's not kept very well, it also looks to have bumblefoot. I can't bring myself to look at the kittens.
sad.png

So I'm sitting here eating my delicious roast beef sandwhich for lunch and I decide to open this thread, because I mean who doesn't like pictures of weird stuff?

Now I wish I hadn't.

sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom