NPIP Hatching Eggs & PP Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.

#1 YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO PLAY
#2 YOUR 1st offer can be either NPIP Eggs or PP
#3 Egg Minimums are: 6 Chicken, Pheasant & Guinea, 4 Turkey & Duck, 3 Peafowl & Geese & 15 Quail (Please try to include extra's)
#4 Paypal Minimum: $15 Sent as a Gift Only.
#5 You can also offer Chicks/Birds but you pay to ship. Needs to ship within 2 weeks
#6 No eggs over 4 days Old
#7 Must be an active Byc Member in good standing to participate
#8 Please try to post a pic if you have one it will help your eggs move
#9 To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post what you are offering in return in the same post.
#10 When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.
#11 The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.
#12 When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way. All Egg Must me shipped with tracking #
#13 You are only allowed to offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. (No Spring Egg offers allowed)
#14 There are no time limits on this swap
#15 If you do not send out your eggs/PP in a timely manner and do not contact your swap partner you will be banned from further swapping until you fill your order.

If new rules need to be added or other rules revised I will make a poll so everyone can vote before changing rules.

No arguing or fighting will be tolerated.

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

DISCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your egg I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember that shipping eggs are a gamble.

Last edited:
This is a list of people who cannot participate until there orders are filled: Hopefully this will stay blank.

My Offers: Oh-432 NPIP

6+ Bantam EE Eggs

or

6+ Bantam Hens Choice: Serama, Silver Phoenix, Silkie, Guinea, Quail, EE (Please no choice)

or

6 Guinea Eggs

or

15 Coturnix Quail Eggs

Last edited:
Mine
on the 15 coturnix
offer 6 + Olive Egger
or 6 + d'uccle eggs

Last edited:
Stalking
tongue.png

I have to wait for my birds to start laying again after molting
roll.png

Mine on the D'Uccle Eggs.

My Offer:

6+ Bantam Hens Choice Eggs: Silkie, Serama, EE, OE, Guinea, Quail

or

6+ Serama Eggs: Smooth, Silkied & Frizzled

or

6+ Guinea Eggs: Lavender, Pied, French, Pearl & Chocolate- All run together

or

15+ Coturnix Quail Eggs: Tuxedo, Jumbo, Pharoh, Tibetan, Reds, White, Etc.... all run together

or

6+ Bantam EE Eggs

Last edited:
Current Offer: Updated
Quote:
Originally Posted by reesepoultry

Mine on the D'Uccle Eggs.

My Offer:

6+ Bantam Hens Choice Eggs: Silkie, Serama, EE, OE, Quail

or

15+ Coturnix Quail Eggs: Tuxedo, Jumbo, Pharoh, Tibetan, Reds, White, Etc.... all run together- 2 Weeks wait

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom