NPIP Hatching Eggs & PP Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are more than welcome to join us if you aren't npip as long as you are only offering pp.

You are more than welcome to join us if you aren't npip as long as you are only offering pp.

Computer glitch reese
gig.gif

I think I still have the current offer.

It has gotten too cold to ship here right now & my girls are all mad at me for moving them to our new house anyway & haven't given me an egg all week. So here is what I can offer as soon as the girls get back to laying & the weather warms up enough to ship (cleared this with Reesepoultry).

6+ Old English Game Bantam-pens separated by color: BB Red, Brown Red, Silver Duckwing & 1 pen of various colored hens covered by a Self-Blue roo (this will produce splits to get Self-blue/lavender in the next generation when bred back to a SB/lav or another split) You can NOT pick which pen your eggs come from. It will all depend on the hens.

or

6+ Pure Bantams-these could be from my assorted colored Silkie pens (which are covered by a Showgirl roo, a Sizzle roo & a Sizzle Showgirl roo), my assorted colored Cochin pen covered by a splash roo & a mottled roo (there is a Lavender hen in this pen so lavender splits are possible), my EE/OE pen, or any of the OEGB pens listed above.

or

4+ Pure Runners, Calls or some of each (these are both mixed color pens)

or

6+ Hen's choice including any Chicken pens listed above or from my mixed layer pen (production hens & mixed banties covered by Cochin Bantam roo), Duck or Quail (at least 2 quail will be used in place of a chicken/duck)

Whoops sorry guys. Trying out my new tablet and it must of glitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom