Npip in ky

Id22

In the Brooder
Nov 14, 2022
I need to know how much it costs to get npip certified in Kentucky. I need this for an ffa project. I can’t find the prices anywhere online on how much the first year costs. If you know please answer I have to fill out this thing for ffa tonight.
Thanks!

I need to know how much it costs to get npip certified in Kentucky. I need this for an ffa project. I can’t find the prices anywhere online on how much the first year costs. If you know please answer I have to fill out this thing for ffa tonight.
Thanks!

https://www.kyagr.com/statevet/poultry.html

Sorry this is a late response, but there is no mention of cost on the KY State web page for the Dept of Ag's NPIP program. For non-commercial flocks (i.e., most FFA member and home breeders), the program is administered by the State vet. Give them a call.
  • KDA State Veterinarian
    (502) 782-5901
And in the future, us old folks need more advanced notice if we are going to do your homework for you. ;)

https://www.kyagr.com/statevet/poultry.html

Sorry this is a late response, but there is no mention of cost on the KY State web page for the Dept of Ag's NPIP program. For non-commercial flocks (i.e., most FFA member and home breeders), the program is administered by the State vet. Give them a call.
  • KDA State Veterinarian
    (502) 782-5901
And in the future, us old folks need more advanced notice if we are going to do your homework for you. ;)
Thank you, I’m doing an SAE(supervised ag experience),and I just couldn’t find anything. But I’m trying to get some Wyandottes and start a Small little breeding program and sell hatching eggs, etc. And in order to do that I have to get them NPIP certified. Thanks again!

I'm NPIP myself. Free in FL. There's a nominal cost in most other states, and it can be prohibitively expensive in one or two.
Yeah I’ve seen some on like YouTube videos that are like 100 dollars to like sign up then 150 annually. Glad it’s free in Ky though😂.

Yeah I’ve seen some on like YouTube videos that are like 100 dollars to like sign up then 150 annually. Glad it’s free in Ky though😂.
Have you started the process in KY? I live in kentucky too and i'd like to get NPIP certified sometime but I haven't looked into it much.

Have you started the process in KY? I live in kentucky too and i'd like to get NPIP certified sometime but I haven't looked into it much.
I haven’t started the process but I will in may/June of next year but I looked that the KY website above if you look towards the beginning of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom