NR 360 I am clueless help me

Mogul Moonshine

Songster
Nov 6, 2020
All right so I got a nurture right 360 for Christmas and I was picking up hatching eggs today olive Eggars cream leg bar’s and marans two of each and I kind a realized I have no idea what I’m doing I’m trying to get the incubator humidity to go up by adding water but it doesn’t really want to go up that quick it does it do that on purpose or what what’s the best humidity when should I candle them how should I position the eggs help me

It is very important you get a separate calibrated thermometer and humidity gauge. The incubator gauges are almost always wrong.
To candle the eggs, place the round end of the egg on top of the candler.
Have you ran the incubator for about a week to get used to it before adding eggs? That is the best way to figure everything out. Hope I can help!

All right so I got a nurture right 360 for Christmas and I was picking up hatching eggs today olive Eggars cream leg bar’s and marans two of each and I kind a realized I have no idea what I’m doing I’m trying to get the incubator humidity to go up by adding water but it doesn’t really want to go up that quick it does it do that on purpose or what what’s the best humidity when should I candle them how should I position the eggs help me
Jump on this thread. 😊

Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Can anyone help me on placement I know the air sac on the rounded side goes up but with how big the spaces are in the eggs are normal size chicken eggs I’m confused

It is very important you get a separate calibrated thermometer and humidity gauge. The incubator gauges are almost always wrong.
To candle the eggs, place the round end of the egg on top of the candler.
Have you ran the incubator for about a week to get used to it before adding eggs? That is the best way to figure everything out. Hope I can help!
I 100% agree with everything said here!
Can anyone help me on placement I know the air sac on the rounded side goes up but with how big the spaces are in the eggs are normal size chicken eggs I’m confused
I'm not sure what you mean. The eggs just lay sideways in the turner.

I know it can take tricks an extra day or two to hatch but it’s automatically set for 21 days should I do 22 or 23 or leave it how it is

I know it can take tricks an extra day or two to hatch but it’s automatically set for 21 days should I do 22 or 23 or leave it how it is
It’s set that way so the egg turner automatically turns off 3 days before the projected hatch date for lockdown. You’ll only need to adjust it if you’re hatching eggs that take a different amount of time on average.

Back
Top Bottom