NR360 or Maticoopx

peptowishboon

Chirping
Mar 12, 2023
I need a 2nd incubator so I can add eggs more often and use one for lockdowns.

I currently have a Hovabator 1602N but looking at NR360 or Maticoopx. Anyone have experience with both of these? Preference? Or preference to something else altogether?

I currently have a Hovabator 1602N but looking at NR360 or Maticoopx. Anyone have experience with both of these? Preference? Or preference to something else altogether?
I have a NR 360 and it has done well, but if I was in the market for a new 'bator, the Maticoopx would be quite tempting, esp. if hatching shipped eggs due to the vertical egg placement.

I have a NR 360 and it has done well, but if I was in the market for a new 'bator, the Maticoopx would be quite tempting, esp. if hatching shipped eggs due to the vertical egg placement.

Hi! The price on the maticoopx is pretty good. I recently bought one and currently on day 26 of its first hatch, ducks. I don’t think the thermometer on it is reliable, off +/- 3 degrees. The humidity is also off. I didn’t like the turners, I couldn’t put the eggs vertical. Idk if its inexperience or their size but I had to lay them down. So far, all 8 that I incubated have made it this far so its not bad but I think it could be better. I’m also using a Brinsea Mini II to hatch a few other ducks and I love that one. I would go with NR360 if I could go back in time

Back
Top Bottom