Nursery recommendations?

Good to know. I keep ending up on Gurney for asparagus crowns. First negative on Dave's about G was the poor asparagus crowns. Dave's looks amazing.
Dave's has saved me lots of potential mistakes.

Try Nourse Farms. I have been happy with what I have ordered from them even though they are in Massachusetts.

I ordered raspberries from Norse but they were already sold out of asparagus.
I haven't spent much time on Dave's but it there a way to filter the vendors based on inventory? I E, I want 2 year old asparagus crowns, who sells them?
Seeing you're just N of me, what varieties of raspberries did you go with?

I ordered raspberries from Norse but they were already sold out of asparagus.
I haven't spent much time on Dave's but it there a way to filter the vendors based on inventory? I E, I want 2 year old asparagus crowns, who sells them?
Seeing you're just N of me, what varieties of raspberries did you go with?
I can't grow raspberries here. They will not tolerate my well water and they cannot tolerate the hot dry winds that blow through when they are blooming. People can grow them in town. There is a raspberry farm up by Boysen Lake but I do not know what kinds they grow.

If you know the specific kind of asparagus you want, you can put that in search at Dave's and it will return a list of vendors that carry it along with others who either have or want to trade for it.

Back
Top Bottom