Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics

fightingbunny

Songster
Aug 9, 2016
Maryland
I can't find any online reviews on the nurture right 360 incubator. Has anyone used this? What did you think?

Attachments

• 20180210_220225.jpg
    20180210_220225.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 631
If you already have it then just use it. You can choose to go with less than the maximum amount of eggs on you maiden trial. I searched, and could not find any for sale to see how they are priced. Usually the higher the price, the better the results.
WISHING YOU BEST...... :thumbsup

How is it working out for you so far @Surruhhh ? Does it seem to have good air circulation and keep the temp/humidity okay?

I am doing my 24 hour watch, so far it's about .5 degrees colder than my Thermometer/hygrometer and the humidity is spot on. Thankfully I haven't put eggs in yet as we had an unexpected power outage this morning that lasted about 3 hours.

I'm going to put my eggs in tonight! I have about 20 to put in. Just going to use some I have gathered here before I buy any eggs. I'll try to keep everyone updated on how things go! I'm very new to the forums.

I found this thread while at TSC on Tuesday. I was looking for reviews also. The lady I talked to at the store said the incubator is a new model and they had just received it in store the day before. I took a chance on it too. Mine is also just a little cooler, so I changed the temp to 100.0 instead of 99.5. Now it is just where it should be.(It would be nice if temp could be adjusted in tenths of degrees rather than half degrees though.) Humidity is perfect. I like the way you add water from the outside. I also like the view. I set eggs in it this am and also in my IncuView. I wanted to compare. I bought this one from TSC because I had a gift card, so the price was great. TSC said keep the receipt and bring it back if there are any problems.

http://incubatorwarehouse.com/incubator-thermometer-hygrometer.html

...that's what I used. I'd compared it to other thermometers I have and it has always matched them and the IncuView hygrometer pretty closely, so it made sense to me that it was probably trustworthy. When I tested it in the Nurture Right 360, I took the egg turner out and just left it on the tray. I am thinking the reason it reads a little cooler than the set point may be because the sensor for the NR360 is near the top of the incubator and I put this on the egg tray at the bottom, but that's just my thought. Have you tried yours yet?

Back
Top Bottom