Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics

fightingbunny

Songster
Aug 9, 2016
Maryland
I can't find any online reviews on the nurture right 360 incubator. Has anyone used this? What did you think?

Attachments

• 20180210_220225.jpg
    20180210_220225.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 644
We have a chick!!!!! I checked around 8am and not even a crack or pip anywhere...then we were in the kitchen making breakfast and I was like....did you hear a cheap? My daughter and I rushed in and one egg was rocking and had a peak sticking out. Within 5 minutes full zip and POP! a chick!! My husband didn't even have time to finish his shower to see it! We thought we saw this egg rock a little last night, so it wasn't a huge surprise, but holy hatching batman, no one said it would go that fast!

Attachments

• WIN_20180407_09_05_58_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180407_09_05_58_Pro.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 48
Thank you so much for the fast response and explanation! My auto turning is working again after the unplug last night. I just saw the instructions to reset but will definitely keep this in mind for the next hatch.

So that I am and the other folks here using this incubator are clear on this- you’re saying that after each completed hatch we need to manually reset the incubator, either with the 2 button reset you detailed above or by manually adjusting the day counter to 21 in order for the turner to work?? Even if it’s unplugged for an extended time for cleaning or storage?

Yes, timer count down won't auto back to 21days after each completed hatch, even it is unplugged for a long time.

We programmed it like this is because it is normal sometimes some chicks will later hatch until 22~23, if timer will auto back to 21 days after countdown to 0 day, then on day 22, the egg turner will rolling again, if at this time someone forget to remove the egg turner, will cause the egg turner turning an unhatched egg on day 22, this will affect normal hatch, so this turner won't rolling when count down to 3 days, and won't auto back to 21 days, unless manually operation.

Suggest to use "reset" function which is easier, to reset timer to 21 days, when every time prepare for a new round of hatch.

Back
Top Bottom