Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
My 360 seems to be running a little cooler. I put the temp up to 100 and hopefully that will help. My humidity is perfect. It says in the directions to make sure your house is between 73 degrees and 80 degrees??? I would die of heat if I kept my house that hot!!! Never did this with my old incubators....any ideas?

My 360 seems to be running a little cooler. I put the temp up to 100 and hopefully that will help. My humidity is perfect. It says in the directions to make sure your house is between 73 degrees and 80 degrees??? I would die of heat if I kept my house that hot!!! Never did this with my old incubators....any ideas?
They suggest that assuming you are incubating in summer. In summer my house is warmer than in winter. In summer I am fine with those temps. :)
AND ALSO ......:welcome

5 chicks from NR360! ...even with power outage.
I didn't think it was hard to remove egg Turner, but it depends on egg size. For small eggs, just lift off. For larger eggs, you may need to pick up the eggs and lift. I had mixed sizes. I set larger eggs on a towel next to the incubator and just put them back as soon as I had the egg turner out.

I think it's a great deal too. I think TS had or has a 10 percent off total purchase coupon out recently for the Neighbor's Club. If the email is still in my box and if the offer is still valid, I may get another...or wait for next offer.

Back
Top Bottom