Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
So if this reads 75%, the humidity gauge of the incubator must be bad?
Yes. My NR360 is only off 2% from the calibrated hygrometer so not too terrible. Interestingly enough, thr hygrometer temp is 3 degrees lower, so I put an accurate thermometer with inaccurate hygrometer in, and an accurate hygrometer with inaccurate thermometer lol. My NR temp is correct luckily. That would be more difficult to correct & maintain I think!

Yes. My NR360 is only off 2% from the calibrated hygrometer so not too terrible. Interestingly enough, thr hygrometer temp is 3 degrees lower, so I put an accurate thermometer with inaccurate hygrometer in, and an accurate hygrometer with inaccurate thermometer lol. My NR temp is correct luckily. That would be more difficult to correct & maintain I think!
I think so too

Hello, I have 3 NR360 . I love them but let me tell you , it’s a must to Check them for accurate calibration. Not any of mine were calibrated correctly. I think I have about 4-5 hydrometers cheap to wifi kind. The calibration instructions do not come with the machine and it’s not anywhere online . Not you tube nothing. I had to contact the company to get the instructions. After calibration I get great hatches depending on the time of year for where I live. If I had a bit more stable environment in my house it would be even better.
Can you share the instructions? Also mine is a bit noisy and vibrating.
They can be a tiny bit noisy but not like bothersome loud. You can try sitting it on a towel and be sure to double check the lid is for sure closed. They can be a little tricky but it must sit down into the edge just so or it will leak your heat and humidity out. Yes I will share the instructions. This is my first time as a member to attach a file so hopefully it comes through just fine. I might not have them in the correct order with the actual first page first . Lol sorry. But here they are. Oh yea and also depending on where you live and what your humidity is in your area will determine how much humidity to run in the first 18 days because not all areas are created equal. In other words don’t just go by the instructions that come with the incubator. If you live in a hot humid climate like myself then you don’t need to run 50% Humidity necessarily. You could do a dry run and let it stay about 30%. Then lockdown raise it on up to about 65% or even more . You will know if your running a good humidity on your first candling . Study up on what the air cell should look like at day 7-10. If it’s to big then add humidity if it’s to small decrease the humidity. You have time to make the adjustments then check them again later . Don’t forget lockdown is just that , lockdown. Do not open the lid. If you live in a higher humid area like south Texas it would be ok to open the lid to pull dry chicks out but do it quick as some eggs could be pipped. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m no expert but can offer experience.

Attachments

• 7ACA8E9B-3E47-4826-9953-C76EEB4B84BA.jpeg
    7ACA8E9B-3E47-4826-9953-C76EEB4B84BA.jpeg
    564.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 801BA28F-622A-42AB-84C8-14A32E5368D1.jpeg
    801BA28F-622A-42AB-84C8-14A32E5368D1.jpeg
    509.6 KB · Views: 11
They can be a tiny bit noisy but not like bothersome loud. You can try sitting it on a towel and be sure to double check the lid is for sure closed. They can be a little tricky but it must sit down into the edge just so or it will leak your heat and humidity out. Yes I will share the instructions. This is my first time as a member to attach a file so hopefully it comes through just fine. I might not have them in the correct order with the actual first page first . Lol sorry. But here they are. Oh yea and also depending on where you live and what your humidity is in your area will determine how much humidity to run in the first 18 days because not all areas are created equal. In other words don’t just go by the instructions that come with the incubator. If you live in a hot humid climate like myself then you don’t need to run 50% Humidity necessarily. You could do a dry run and let it stay about 30%. Then lockdown raise it on up to about 65% or even more . You will know if your running a good humidity on your first candling . Study up on what the air cell should look like at day 7-10. If it’s to big then add humidity if it’s to small decrease the humidity. You have time to make the adjustments then check them again later . Don’t forget lockdown is just that , lockdown. Do not open the lid. If you live in a higher humid area like south Texas it would be ok to open the lid to pull dry chicks out but do it quick as some eggs could be pipped. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m no expert but can offer experience.
Thank you so much for your advice. The attached files are displayed well. I will try it later. I am in Mississippi, so yes, I am doing dry hatch this time. Wish me a good luck. :)

Attachments

• C78AADA9-DDBD-41D9-8C97-E7CB446611EB.jpeg
    C78AADA9-DDBD-41D9-8C97-E7CB446611EB.jpeg
    366.4 KB · Views: 9
Please try below suggestion:
1) unplug the incubator power connector which located on the back of the incubator top cover for 2 minutes
2) replug that power connector, ensure the connector is pushed fully home in its socket
3) reset the incubator by pressing “MENU” and “-“ buttons at the same time for around 5 seconds until you hear sound feedback, and screen blink once, it means incubator has been successfully reseted, the hatch day count down now will back to 21 day, you can press the MENU button to check, if now the days show 21, means you have reset successfully.
4) then adjust hatch days to the actual correct hatch day remaining
5) wait for couple hours to check if the eggs are moving

Please let us know if this works.
Ahhhhh I love BYC!! Four years after the original post I come here to see if there’s an answer to my NR360 turner issue and here it is.

I could manually turn with the +/- but it wouldn’t engage otherwise. As suggested I unplugged for two minutes, checked the connections as I restarted it, hit the “menu”+”-“ and reset the days. After waiting a bit, BAM 💥 turning just fine.

Thank you NurtureRight and BYC! 🤘🏼

Last edited:
I might add this … when you set eggs you will have to reset the countdown every time. It sets the bator back to factory settings so if you checked your temp and humidity ( highly suggested) prior to setting eggs using two hydrometers and had to adjust your temp then this adjustment will need to be done every single time as the bator does NOT hold memory. I have 3 Nuture Rights and all 3 right out of the box needed calibration. Not Just a temp change but actual calibration. The instructions do not come with the unit you have to contact manna pro. I have a copy if you run into this issue. Each season or temps in your house will make a difference so be sure to check the unit prior to setting eggs. The best hydrometer that i calibrate my 6 other hydrometers to is a acu rite 10.00 one like Walmart has. Glad you found your Answer.

Back
Top Bottom