Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

I can't find any online reviews on the nurture right 360 incubator. Has anyone used this? What did you think?
Hello, I have 3 NR360 . I love them but let me tell you , it’s a must to Check them for accurate calibration. Not any of mine were calibrated correctly. I think I have about 4-5 hydrometers cheap to wifi kind. The calibration instructions do not come with the machine and it’s not anywhere online . Not you tube nothing. I had to contact the company to get the instructions. After calibration I get great hatches depending on the time of year for where I live. If I had a bit more stable environment in my house it would be even better.

Hello, I have 3 NR360 . I love them but let me tell you , it’s a must to Check them for accurate calibration. Not any of mine were calibrated correctly. I think I have about 4-5 hydrometers cheap to wifi kind. The calibration instructions do not come with the machine and it’s not anywhere online . Not you tube nothing. I had to contact the company to get the instructions. After calibration I get great hatches depending on the time of year for where I live. If I had a bit more stable environment in my house it would be even better.
Can you share the instructions? Also mine is a bit noisy and vibrating.

Thank you! Will try it.
Wouldn’t hurt to check. It’s super easy. Put 2 tsp salt and 1 tap water in a very small bowl or bottle cap. Mix. Place in a ziploc bag with the hygrometer. Check humidity at 12 hours. Should be 75%
Sorry 2 tsp salt & 1 tsp water. Darn autocorrect!

& should’ve specified to zip up the ziploc bag lol. Let us know how close it is!
What if it does not read 75%? Buy another one?

Back
Top Bottom