Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
Sorry, I think I am carrying a lot of negativity, death in the family, my dog almost died, and now most the eggs didn't develop. Seems the theme of the week is not good! I had 3 out of 15 that I thought looked decent on Sunday, and then when I candled on Wed, only two had movement. On sunday, I had 2 that had clear blood rings and the rest were all really clear. I left all 3 of the ones that looked like they had chicken in just to be safe. I then candled just before lockdown and didn't see any motion in any of them :( The one egg that seemed not like the others also looked...blurry? on the veins and different somehow. I have left all 3 in and kept the temperature at 99.5 (egg level, unit temp reads 101.5) and increased the humidity. Sitting between 65 and 72% humidity. I admit to not putting much attention into the incubation with everything going on this week.

We have a chick!!!!! I checked around 8am and not even a crack or pip anywhere...then we were in the kitchen making breakfast and I was like....did you hear a cheap? My daughter and I rushed in and one egg was rocking and had a peak sticking out. Within 5 minutes full zip and POP! a chick!! My husband didn't even have time to finish his shower to see it! We thought we saw this egg rock a little last night, so it wasn't a huge surprise, but holy hatching batman, no one said it would go that fast!

Attachments

• WIN_20180407_09_05_58_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180407_09_05_58_Pro.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 48
We have a chick!!!!! I checked around 8am and not even a crack or pip anywhere...then we were in the kitchen making breakfast and I was like....did you hear a cheap? My daughter and I rushed in and one egg was rocking and had a peak sticking out. Within 5 minutes full zip and POP! a chick!! My husband didn't even have time to finish his shower to see it! We thought we saw this egg rock a little last night, so it wasn't a huge surprise, but holy hatching batman, no one said it would go that fast!

:wee Congrats!!
Normally they make us wait forever! :gig

Back
Top Bottom