Nurture Right 360 turns only one direction

It went back up, but it was low for a whole hour

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 7
It went back up, but it was low for a whole hour
That is strange! I don't think it is a huge concern for an hour, but concerning that it dropped like that.

Keep a close eye on that thing!

I just loaded these babies up! First quail hatch and I am terribly nervous about it!

Attachments

• CEA3317E-F88A-40D0-87BA-E1D91FE6B29A.jpeg
    CEA3317E-F88A-40D0-87BA-E1D91FE6B29A.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 5
  • 78D5CFCA-A6A4-4D0F-8B83-14A6E31115DF.jpeg
    78D5CFCA-A6A4-4D0F-8B83-14A6E31115DF.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 7
That is strange! I don't think it is a huge concern for an hour, but concerning that it dropped like that.

Keep a close eye on that thing!

I just loaded these babies up! First quail hatch and I am terribly nervous about it!
Oh how cute!!!! They’re so tiny! I just checked, and it’s at 97.7 again. Maybe I should turn it up half a degree 😕

Oh how cute!!!! They’re so tiny! I just checked, and it’s at 97.7 again. Maybe I should turn it up half a degree 😕
My goodness.

Don't do anything just yet. If you have some time on your hands, see if you can coordinate where the meter is in the incubator when the readings are low. Based on it being an hour, I'd say it is a cold spot in the bator.

Do you have a little security camera by chance?

My goodness.

Don't do anything just yet. If you have some time on your hands, see if you can coordinate where the meter is in the incubator when the readings are low. Based on it being an hour, I'd say it is a cold spot in the bator.

Do you have a little security camera by chance?
I’m wondering if I got a faulty hygrometer… my meat thermometer says it’s like 101 in the incubator. I put my hygrometer in the fridge, and it’s saying it’s 47 degrees in there. I’m pretty sure it’s 41. But every time I check it, it’s a little colder, so maybe it takes time to read accurately. It’s been in there about 10 minutes

I’m wondering if I got a faulty hygrometer… my meat thermometer says it’s like 101 in the incubator. I put my hygrometer in the fridge, and it’s saying it’s 47 degrees in there. I’m pretty sure it’s 41. But every time I check it, it’s a little colder, so maybe it takes time to read accurately. It’s been in there about 10 minutes
I take that back. It just took a while to get down to temp. It’s accurate

French black copper marans, moss eggers, and then I wanted to see what my English Orpington covered by my marans would look like. Her eggs are pink with white spots. I’d be curious to see what color her babies lay.
I put the Govee Hygrometer in last night. The nurture right 360 seemed pretty accurate, but it dropped to 99.3 quite a bit. I turned it up to 100.5, and the hygrometer said 99.5. So I was happy with that. Then this morning, hygrometer says 100.5. Is it going to run too hot? Should I turn it back down?
I worried about the same thing. The advice I was given was don't worry about the ups and downs but what the ave temp is. You want the ave temp to be around 99.5. The great thing about the govee is it shows the average.

I have done a TON of hatches in the NR360 with a govee. Like I think 9-10 this year, maybe 8... I don't remember but every month and some squeezed in 2. It will have big dips and higher spots since the tray rotates. I only worry about my ave temps and my hatch rates (a lot with shipped eggs) are 85-100%. I will take a pic of my chart. I do have a couple of huge dips since I opened the incubator. i reset it for this hatch but this is basically what all my hatches look like.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605-220803.png
    Screenshot_20230605-220803.png
    274.9 KB · Views: 6
I worried about the same thing. The advice I was given was don't worry about the ups and downs but what the ave temp is. You want the ave temp to be around 99.5. The great thing about the govee is it shows the average.
Did you have a good hatch?

I have done a TON of hatches in the NR360 with a govee. Like I think 9-10 this year, maybe 8... I don't remember but every month and some squeezed in 2. It will have big dips and higher spots since the tray rotates. I only worry about my ave temps and my hatch rates (a lot with shipped eggs) are 85-100%. I will take a pic of my chart. I do have a couple of huge dips since I opened the incubator. i reset it for this hatch but this is basically what all my hatches look like.
What temp is your NR360 set at?

Back
Top Bottom